

Lance (LBM???) wrote:This is idol_harobed, both here and on GLP:
And this is Monique on GLP:
Monique is not a memeber here at present.
Now, what is it thay you want to know?

hazzard wrote:Lance can also be a Truthful Butterlfly. :)

Lance (LBM™) wrote:hazzard wrote:Lance can also be a Truthful Butterlfly. :)
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that...
I have occasionally been this guy:
That never really worked out like I'd intended though...




umop ap!sdn wrote:umop ap!sdn on the BABB, Straight Dope, and almost everywhere else
musicfan259 on Scotson's Shack and one unrelated board
Give me a U!

Candy wrote:That's a cool Avatar, too!


umop ap!sdn wrote:umop ap!sdn on the BABB, Straight Dope, and almost everywhere else
musicfan259 on Scotson's Shack and one unrelated board

mickal555 wrote:umop ap!sdn wrote:umop ap!sdn on the BABB, Straight Dope, and almost everywhere else
musicfan259 on Scotson's Shack and one unrelated board
YEY!
I've finally figured out who you are :D

mickal555 wrote:I noticed that right from the start 8) :P

HUb' wrote:ahh the trials and TRIBuLATEshIONs oh HUb'ish`ISM's

mickal555 wrote:umop ap!sdn wrote:umop ap!sdn on the BABB, Straight Dope, and almost everywhere else
musicfan259 on Scotson's Shack and one unrelated board
YEY!
I've finally figured out who you are :D
;)

Return to Here There Be Llamas
Users browsing this forum: Lianachan and 26 guests