Holocaust and gas chambers

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Holocaust and gas chambers

Postby cansouth » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:12 pm

In 1988 gas chamber expert Fred A. Leuchter Jr. examined the alleged gas chambers in Auschwitz and other concentrationcamps from the second world war. He concluded the buildings were not used for gas chamber executions.

Image Fred A. Leuchter Jr.

http://www.zundelsite.org/english/basic ... nside.html
5. Conclusion
After a thorough examination of the alleged execution facilities in Poland and their associated crematories, the only conclusion that can be arrived at by a rational, responsible person is the absurdity of the notion that any of these facilities were ever capable of, or were utilized as, execution gas chambers.

Image Paul Rassinier

Paul Rassinier was a concentrationcamp prisoner during the war. He has written a book about it. Here he write about some of the medical treatment which was given to prisoners:

http://www.ihr.org/books/rassinier/debunking1-5.html
The Dutchman succeeded in getting those with nephritis hospitalized, too. Another Block had to be built. Then it was the turn of those with tuberculosis, and so on. The expansion continued to such an extent that on June 1, 1944, the Revier was composed of Blocks 16, 17, 38, 39, 126, 127, and 128, grouped around the top of the hill. Fifteen hundred patients could be put there, at one person per bed, or a tenth of the camp's population. Each Block was divided into wards, where related sicknesses were assigned.

In less than a month, the Revier was organized on the lines of the big hospitals: in Block 16, the administration, admissions and emergencies; in 17 and 39, general treatment, the kidney cases and those with neuritis; in 38, surgery; in 126, pneumonia and pleurisy; in 127 and 198 the tubercular. In each Block there was a doctor in charge, assisted by an Oberpfleger; in each ward, a Pfleger for nursing and a Kalifaktor for other duties.

It cannot be said that one was very well taken care of in the Revier. The S.S.-Fuehrung dispensed very little medicines and drugs, and Proell filched from the lot all that was necessary for the H-Fuehrung letting only that which they didn't need filter through to the sick themselves. But, the beds were clean; one rested; and the food ration, although not of better quality than for the rest of the camp, was still more abundant.

Every night after roll-call, a mob collected at the entrance to Block 16. Block 16 included, aside trom the administration office for the Revier, an Aussere-Ambulanz and an Innere-Ambulanz. The first took care of the immediate needs of all those who, sick or having met with an accident, did not meet the requirements for being hospitalized; the second determined, after examination, those who should or should not be hospitalized .

At about seven o'clock, the Block doctor went among the beds. looked at the temperature charts, heard the comments ot the Pfleger, the complaints of the sick, said a word to each one , and gave orders for particular treatment or medicines that were to be administered during the day.

At nine o'clock, the distribution of medicine. It went very fast since the medicine was generally either rest or diet. From time to time, an aspirin or pyramidon was given out very parsimoniously .

In the Revier one was kept pretty well informed about the way the war was going. German newspapers, in particular the Volkische Beobachter, were delivered, and everyone regularly listened to the radio.

More information is here:
http://www.geocities.com/bhtd445533d/BH ... ttext.html
http://www.geocities.com/balticsea4002/index.htm
cansouth
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:33 pm

Cansouth, you have a gift for knowing how to piss people off.

I thought you would be amusing. Apparently, you would be, at best, a nuisance.

I can only regret that I will not have a chance to try out my Reanimation Serum on you as you will not be worth bringing back from the dead.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby cansouth » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:43 pm

Lonewulf wrote:I can only regret that I will not have a chance to try out my Reanimation Serum on you as you will not be worth bringing back from the dead.

Dont judge to quickly.

-I am not a nazi.
-I dont defend that the nazis put Jews in concentrationcamps.
-I believe lots of Jews were shot in Russia, but I think no Jews were gas chamber executed in any concentrationcamps. I also do not defend the shooting of Jews in Russia. I am not a nazi, nor a Jew-hater. I am only interested in the historical facts.
-I think the Nazi-German plan was to collect the Jews in concentrationcamps, and then place them on for example Madagascar. I dont defend that idea either.

I am not a nazi. And I am not a Jew-hater.
cansouth
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:45 pm

I cannot emphasize this GLP thing enough. They'll love you. They'll listen to you.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:18 am

Leuchter is a certified nut.
Great source.

Wiki on Paul Rassinier: "While Rassinier did not cite evidence for his claims, and ignored information that contradicted his assertions, he remains influential in Holocaust denial for being one of the first deniers to propose that a vast Zionist/Allied/Soviet conspiracy faked the Holocaust, a theme picked up by other authors."
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby ktesibios » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:19 am

In 1979, a Frenchman named Jean-Claude Pressac began studying the available primary material relating to the gas chambers at Auschwitz. Although originally leaning to the "revisionist" viewpoint, he found himself convinced by his own study that the existing historical record of the mass murders there was essentially correct.

You can read his book, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers online at http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... operation/

The home page of the Holocaust History Project is also a valuable resource; scroll down to the "essays" section, where there are a number of essays regarding the forensics of Auschwitz, Leuchter's claims and so on.
ktesibios
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby cansouth » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:05 pm

I think Fred A. Leuchter Jr. have credibility.

I have read some of what he has written, and I have also seen a documentary program about him. My impression is that he is quite honest when he speaks about the concentration camps. And he claims to be very sure there were no gas chambers for execution purpose.
cansouth
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:23 pm

cansouth wrote:I think Fred A. Leuchter Jr. have credibility.

I have read some of what he has written, and I have also seen a documentary program about him. My impression is that he is quite honest when he speaks about the concentration camps. And he claims to be very sure there were no gas chambers for execution purpose.

So he is an honest dimwit. He has NO evidence.

Did you read the Wiki piece?
And I saw the documentary, that man doesn't live on the same
planet most people do.

The only thing you have shown us so far, in all your threads, is
argument from, very disreputable, authority.

But no evidence.
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby St. Jimmy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:42 pm

cansouth wrote:I think Fred A. Leuchter Jr. have credibility.

You actually believe that shit!!! You have to be joking, right!? Right? Cansouth you are completely crazy. You can't believe everything on the internet, ecspecially crap like what you're talking about. It makes me want to cry when people believe stuff like this... :glp-crying:
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion....you must first set yourself on fire.
St. Jimmy
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Philip » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:35 am

I generally don't approve of ad hominim attacks, but in your case Cansouth I'll make an exception. Look up the words 'naive', 'gullible', and 'imbecile' in a dictionary. (That is a BOOK, by the way). I would also suggest looking up 'fuckwit', but I think you'd be more likely to find that in yourself than a book.

Then read this: Wiki Holocaust Article
Philip
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby I Am He » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:54 am

Those people who deny the Holocaust are either very impressionable young people or they are too far gone for help. They're just as bad or even worse then the 9-11 Cover up Woos.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Dragon Star » Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:10 am

I Am He wrote: They're just as bad or even worse then the 9-11 Cover up Woos.

I disagree with that, have you ever tried to break a Woo-Woo that was a 9-11 hoax believer? They are ALL gone, so far left field they foul...
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Return to Current Events and Politics