Resolved: New Subforum

Let me know if something is not working, or you think something could be made better.

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:25 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:Animal is a nice guy. I imagine he has his friends and gives to charities too

What, you mean, like Lance? Like when he made it obvious he had respect for a friend? Instead of just making demands from him, like you do?

You know, the *polite* thing to do is to "ask a favor" from a friend, and I do mean *ask*. Demands are not asking. Animal called you out for that. You still didn't get it. You still don't get it. I wonder i you ever will. :roll:
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:41 pm

Lonewulf wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:Animal is a nice guy. I imagine he has his friends and gives to charities too

What, you mean, like Lance? Like when he made it obvious he had respect for a friend? Instead of just making demands from him, like you do?

You know, the *polite* thing to do is to "ask a favor" from a friend, and I do mean *ask*. Demands are not asking. Animal called you out for that. You still didn't get it. You still don't get it. I wonder i you ever will. :roll:

You assumed I was demanding that Lance do something because you are short sighted.

A world where people do things for each other seems alien to you and you interpret it as a demand.

Maybe you should spend more time in the real world.

I notice you like to stick your nose into things. I think it is because you do not have any life yourself.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Ronoh55 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:19 pm

Halcyon Dayz wrote:"The Pit of Doom" Image
seconded for the name

bill...your request did sound demanding...and now it looks like this thread is going to turn into a flame thread if you dont just lkeave it alone.
don't click this link...

You don't accidentally become an ass. It takes a bit of work. -Ozzy Osbourne
Ronoh55
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby hippietrekx » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:34 pm

I also enjoy The Pit of Doom. Then agian, I just enjoy the word "doom." Wait, I like it better with a capital D. Doom. Yeah.

I probably won't contain my abuse of Ronoh to a new forum, though. It's not often I make a new post just to stab at him, I just like making side comments which offend him while focusing on something else (The exception may be the Lettuce thread, but he started it!). Like at school! I won't just walk up to him and call him "IDW" but if we're talking about something else, I will. Ha ha.

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Animal » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:37 pm

How about Romper Room.

(show your age by admitting that you know WTF this is.)
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby Lance » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:47 pm

That might be good. I was hoping for something following the "illuminati" theme but I can't come up with anything.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Animal » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:04 am

Lance wrote:That might be good. I was hoping for something following the "illuminati" theme but I can't come up with anything.

What about that Catholic sect that whips themselves from the book The DiVinchi Code? Opus Dei, I think.
Animal
Illuminatus
Illuminatus

Postby azazul » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:06 am

The Coliseum
azazul
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby hippietrekx » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:56 am

Lance wrote:That might be good. I was hoping for something following the "illuminati" theme but I can't come up with anything.

Ok, I found a play on words. I say the new forum be called "The Enraged Ones." Illuminati means "the enlightened ones" so enraged isn't that far of a leap. And it's applicable and sticks to the Illuminati theme. Whoo.

--hippie
hippietrekx
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby umop ap!sdn » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:47 am

Gosh I wish I knew more Latin - there's got to be a word for "enraged ones" as well. :D

Other than that I'd vote for Pit of Doom.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Problems and Complaints