Split: This Thread is Sofa King Red Hearted

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:44 pm

If one is not gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. If someone is gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. So what the fuck do you fucking idiotic childish butt fuckers fucking talking about? I hope you dumb fuckers never father any kids.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. If you hear the radio broadcast of the Imus show, some other cracker said "ho" before Imus agreed with him and used the word. So this is what happens when it is a slow news week, I guess.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Wait, I get it. You dumb brats use this words because you are virgins and it is some sort of instinct to convince yourself that you are NOT gay eventhough for all you know you just might be gay. Since you haven't really had any sex (with someone else) you just might enjoy getting your ass hole hammered by some giant homosexual -- or drunk father.

Still, you figure being called gay is worse than being a virgin. It is a picking order in your brain. Being ashamed that you are a virgin you can at least draw imaginary comfort in not behing gay.

Well, in some walks of life on this planet, being a virgin really is worse than being gay.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:10 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Wait, I get it. You dumb brats use this words because you are virgins and it is some sort of instinct to convince yourself that you are NOT gay eventhough for all you know you just might be gay. Since you haven't really had any sex (with someone else) you just might enjoy getting your ass hole hammered by some giant homosexual -- or drunk father.

Bill, behave. . .
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:26 pm

Bill, can you honestly not go through one thread without degrading into nothing but personal attacks? Seriously, if you get that angry when in conversations that are on topic, why do you even bother to continue? Learn to take some pressure or remove yourself from the topic, it's that easy.

If you want to do this kind of thing, call people out in an appropriate section of the forum. Otherwise, knock it off. You constant disruptions will not be tolerated in inappropriate places on this forum.

Bill_Thompson wrote:behing gay.

If you weren't such a little pansy, I'd make this your title. I love it. :wink:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:41 am

Gosh, what if I really AM gay? I just chase girls for a hobby. Damn, that's really gay.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 pm

What were we talking about?

It is a good thing noone hijacked this tread. Otherwise this would all be pointless.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Enzo wrote:Gosh, what if I really AM gay? I just chase girls for a hobby. Damn, that's really gay.

At least you are not a virgin.

I am not a fruit.
But it is still better to be a fruit than a vegetable.

"virgitable": I call dibs on coining that word.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:18 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:I am not a fruit.
But it is still better to be a fruit than a vegetable.

Are you a vegetable?

Bill_Thompson wrote:"virgitable": I call dibs on coining that word.

OK by me.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:39 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:"virgitable": I call dibs on coining that word.
Khrushchev's Other Shoe wrote:OK by me.

Me too. It's all yours.
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:44 pm

Intelligent conversation is like butter to you Teflon Heads. It slides off and you default to calling people fags. This reminds me of your type. Calling homosexuals gay is like calling black people niggers. But this notion is too advanced to for you to stick to your cerebral surface.

But back to the subject matter, just so we're clear:

Imus Calling Black Women "nappy headed hos": Wrong.

Jesse Jackson calling Jews "Hymies" and referring to New York as "Hymietown" : Right. (Washington Post, 1984)

Jesse Jackson having an affair and Impregnating Karin Stanford, then using rainbow coalition funds to pay her $40,000 and purchasing a $365,000 house to keep her quiet: Right

Jesse Jackson not paying child support for this child, and not visiting her: Right

Jesse Jackson Saying Duke La Crosse Rape Suspects who have been aquitted "deserved the negative attention" because they weren't acting morally by hiring a stripper: Right

I'm glad we have someone with strong moral values like Jesse Jackson to make sure nobody makes racist jokes on radio stations!

Thanks for showing us what's right and what's wrong Jesse.

And who can forget Al Sharpton, another strong moral figure who knows the power of words:

After District Attorney Steven Pagones failed to prosecute white suspects for raping a black girl (because evidence showed the story was fabricated) Al Sharpton accused Pagones Himself of raping the girl. Pagones successfully sued him for Defamation. Right

But it gets better:

In 1995, Sharpton led a protest in Harlem against the plans of Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store, to expand into a black neighborhood. Sharpton told the protesters, "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business." Three months later, an armed protester forcibly entered the store and burned it down, killing himself and seven others. Right

Thanks Jesse and Al for showing us what's right and wrong. I'm glad we can finally see the light now. I'm glad you guys stopped this guy, and all his charities for sick and homeless children, that will now dry up. Thanks guys!
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:22 pm

The sins of one man are not diminished by the sins of another.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Мастер » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:26 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Intelligent conversation is like butter to you Teflon Heads. It slides off and you default to calling people fags. This reminds me of your type. Calling homosexuals gay is like calling black people niggers. But this notion is too advanced to for you to stick to your cerebral surface.

Not to worry, Bill, I'm taking some steps that will definitely improve the chances for intelligent conversation here.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Мастер » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:39 pm

The posts in this thread up to this point were split from another thread. Adults might wish to remain there.
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:26 am

At night I am transformed. I am Sofa King Mike Hunt.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Arneb » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:49 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:If one is not gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. If someone is gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. So what the fuck do you fucking idiotic childish butt fuckers fucking talking about? I hope you dumb fuckers never father any kids.

Bill_Thompson wrote:Wait, I get it. You dumb brats use this words because you are virgins and it is some sort of instinct to convince yourself that you are NOT gay eventhough for all you know you just might be gay. Since you haven't really had any sex (with someone else) you just might enjoy getting your ass hole hammered by some giant homosexual -- or drunk father.

Intelligent conversion. Yeah, right, that's.... sorry, I....
:glp-yak:
Non sunt multiplicanda entia praeter necessitatem
Arneb
German Medical Dude
God of All Things IT

Postby Lance » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:55 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:If one is not gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. If someone is gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult.
Then:
Bill_Thompson wrote:...you fucking idiotic childish butt fuckers....

So did you call us gay because you didn't want to insult us because we are gay, or because we're not?
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby I Am He » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 am

Ah Leave it up to Billy Boy to lead an intelligent conversation. Butt, why is our Billy Boy so interested in the Male Posterior? I could of sworn he said that he had a sex change and was now a Lesbian?? Well, funnier things then that have happened.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby umop ap!sdn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:47 pm

BT must not realize that having a sex change and liking men would mean said person is straight. :P

(ETA: was that typoe intentional? :D )
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bandit » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:56 am

Something tells me y'all need a life
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:54 am

I have found that if you use the username

Sofa King Mike Hunt

Noone catches its phonetic meaning.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:56 am

I Am He wrote:Ah Leave it up to Billy Boy to lead an intelligent conversation. Butt, why is our Billy Boy so interested in the Male Posterior? I could of sworn he said that he had a sex change and was now a Lesbian?? Well, funnier things then that have happened.

No, Fuzzy Logic Master, never said any of these things. No, I am not interested in the Male Posterior. Never made such statement. Never made such a claim. No, I have not had a sex change. Never made such statement. Never made such a claim.

I suggest you avoid college courses that deal with logic, critical thinking, or memory unless you are willing to flunk out.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:59 am

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:If one is not gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult. If someone is gay, then calling someone gay is not an insult.
Then:
Bill_Thompson wrote:...you fucking idiotic childish butt fuckers....

So did you call us gay because you didn't want to insult us because we are gay, or because we're not?

childish butt fuckers don't have to be gay. That other hole, you sometimes slide your little dick into by mistake is called a butt hole, Lance.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Enzo » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:31 am

Sofa King Mike Hunt

quite possibly because "so fucking my cunt" is a clumsy phrase not likely to come up in normal conversation. To be worth a damn, "clever" phoneticisms need to at least correspond to things people might actually say.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby I Am He » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:42 am

Billy Boy penned: "No, Fuzzy Logic Master, never said any of these things."
That might because of all those hormones you've been taking.
"No, I am not interested in the Male Posterior."
Then why all the fascination with it??
"Never made such statement. Never made such a claim. No, I have not had a sex change. Never made such statement. Never made such a claim."
I really think you should cut back on your meds, Billy Boy. You are starting to really get forgetful, or could it be that your reading comprehension is lacking??
"I suggest you avoid college courses that deal with logic, critical thinking, or memory unless you are willing to flunk out."
I would suggest that you should take some of those courses, especially on Critical Thinking. Because you are now professing to be psychic.

:"I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning":
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm

Enzo wrote:
Sofa King Mike Hunt

quite possibly because "so fucking my cunt" is a clumsy phrase not likely to come up in normal conversation. To be worth a damn, "clever" phoneticisms need to at least correspond to things people might actually say.

Maybe boldly saying "I am Sofa King Mike Hunt"
or as a signature
"This weekend I will become my alter-ego. No longer will I be just mild mannered (username here). This weekend I will be Sofa King Mike Hunt!"
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Next

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)