Split from Buck Owens thread

The Pit of Doom: Flame Wars, Fights and Schoolyard Bullying.
Warning: Contents may burn your eyes!

Split from Buck Owens thread

Postby Lonewulf » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:15 am

In this thread, Bill_Thompson wrote:Aw man!!

I am just hearing about this.

This sucks. Hee Haw was part of my childhood memories. Goofy, simple rapid-fire jokes. Clean, simple music in light of all that hippie trash in the 60's and 70's. Hate to hear he is gone :cry:

I thought you looked down on Texans, Bill. Something about them all being KKK racists or somesuch.
Writing.com Account

When God gives you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD

Gazing into the Eye of the Universe
Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon May 01, 2006 4:36 pm

Lonewulf wrote:I thought you looked down on Texans, Bill. Something about them all being KKK racists or somesuch.

No, I just look down on crackers like you putting a brother down.

There have been some brothers who have been country and western stars. You should know that.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Mon May 01, 2006 4:40 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:No, I just look down on crackers like you putting a brother down.

There have been some brothers who have been country and western stars. You should know that.

Please provide your definition of the terms "cracker" and "brother".
No trees were killed in the posting of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

==========================================

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a few hours.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon May 01, 2006 4:47 pm

Lance wrote:
Bill_Thompson wrote:No, I just look down on crackers like you putting a brother down.

Please provide your definition of the terms "cracker" and "brother".

Charley Pride was the brother who I was thinking of. Just like the blind country singer, Ronnie Milsap, Charley Pride was a major talent.

A brother is anyone decended from the motherland of mankind, Africa. A cracker is anyone who constantly attacks a brother for no real or justified reason over and over constantly endlessly.

Read the latest printing of Natinal Geographic to see that all races are a subset of the people of the motherland.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 6:25 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:A brother is anyone decended from the motherland of mankind, Africa.

So that either means everyone, or Africans and African-Americans (or African-(insert nation here)). You are white, and I doubt you are related related to "recent" African ancestry.

A cracker is anyone who constantly attacks a brother for no real or justified reason over and over constantly endlessly.

Actually, not true.

crack·er Audio pronunciation of "Cracker" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (krkr)
n.
# Offensive.

1. Used as a disparaging term for a poor white person of the rural, especially southeast United States.
2. Used as a disparaging term for a white person.

It's racist-talk, just like "nigger" is. Only it's more acceptable, 'cause it's of the majority group, and minority groups are allowed to talk racist.

Read the latest printing of Natinal Geographic to see that all races are a subset of the people of the motherland.

Then I'd be African too, and thus, I'd be a "brother" too. So your insult makes no sense, as it supposes a rift between "me" and "you".
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Mon May 01, 2006 6:34 pm

Just think...

Lonewulf and Bill...

Brothers... :ut-beers:

There will be peace and harmony from now on.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator
Cheeseburger Swilling Lard-Ass who needs to put down the remote and get off the couch.

Postby umop ap!sdn » Mon May 01, 2006 6:39 pm

I've split this from the Buck Owens thread because I think the deceased are entitled to an unhijacked Rest In Peace thread.

Bill Thompson, you insist on using, and in fact misusing, a term that amounts to hate speech, and I for one am getting sick and tired of it.
umop ap!sdn
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 6:40 pm

Lance wrote:Just think...

Lonewulf and Bill...

Brothers... :ut-beers:

There will be peace and harmony from now on.

But think of how many home-boys killed each other in all those wars...

They were "brothers" too, under Thompson's definition.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Cracker?

Postby Halcyon Dayz, FCD » Mon May 01, 2006 7:04 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:A brother is anyone decended from the motherland of mankind, Africa. A cracker is anyone who constantly attacks a brother for no real or justified reason over and over constantly endlessly.

But then all crackers are brothers.
How do you tell them apart?

BTW, there is a country(?) singer who goes by the name of Uncle Kracker.
How is that
?
Hatred is a cancer upon the world.
It rots the mind and blackens the heart.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Snarling Rabid Green-Communist Big-Government Tree-Hugger Euroweasel

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 7:24 pm

umop ap!sdn wrote:I've split this from the Buck Owens thread because I think the deceased are entitled to an unhijacked Rest In Peace thread.

Agreed, and I do apologize.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby N C More » Mon May 01, 2006 7:25 pm

Actually, the most oppressed group of people world wide are not defined by race. Here's their organization. Live long enough, and anyone can become an oppressed minority.
N C More
Armchair Skeptic
Armchair Skeptic

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 7:26 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:There have been some brothers who have been country and western stars. You should know that.

I missed this bit.

Why "should" I know that? I don't like country music. I can't stand it. And I'm certainly not going to research a musical style that I'm not interested in.

Or are you making the stereotype that everyone in Texas must love Country music?
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lance » Mon May 01, 2006 8:35 pm

In Bill's defense, I don't think he's anti-Texas. He lived there for a number of years before moving to St. Louis and liked it very much.

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 8:42 pm

Lance wrote:In Bill's defense, I don't think he's anti-Texas. He lived there for a number of years before moving to St. Louis and liked it very much.

That's good then. I wonder why he then continues to take digs at me being from Texas, and made it seem like, because of my location, I MUST be KKK?

Oh, right, I'm trying to understand the non-understandable, my bad.

Either way, whether he's anti-Texas or not, I don't like the idea that I "should" know all about Country music because I happen to live in Texas.

EDIT: I should have clarified a bit more. I'm not really offended or upset by the whole "country music" thing, it's just one of those stereotypes that is slightly annoying.
Last edited by Lonewulf on Tue May 02, 2006 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Lonewulf » Mon May 01, 2006 8:47 pm

N C More wrote:Actually, the most oppressed group of people world wide are not defined by race. Here's their organization. Live long enough, and anyone can become an oppressed minority.

Actually, I'd disagree with them being the "most oppressed" group. I'd have to say that one of the most oppressed groups (outside of those that were subject to disease and genocide), have to be children.

Children have very very few rights, and at some times, they had no rights at all in the past. Children were a good slave labor force, for instance, in the beginning Industrial age of the U.S. Below a certain age today, they have little choice in their living accomodations, basically forced to live with the parents they have, no matter how bad a parent they may be.

Of course, the parents are bad enough, authorities usually intervene. That is, if the authorities ever find out (and have evidence of what they find out).

Children are usually rather carefree and don't really think about their lack of rights (or strive to gain more rights), but that doesn't mean they aren't oppressed.
Writing.com Account

Lonewulf
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon May 01, 2006 9:41 pm

Lance, I cannot believe you are defending all these whack folks.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Мастер » Mon May 01, 2006 9:51 pm

Lonewulf wrote:Actually, I'd disagree with them being the "most oppressed" group. I'd have to say that one of the most oppressed groups (outside of those that were subject to disease and genocide), have to be children.

The most oppressed group of people in the world is the American middle class. I listen on a daily basis to them bemoaning all of the misfortunes under which they suffer - petrol for their SUVs is 3 USD per gallon, there's nothing good to watch on cable television, and a bunch of brown and yellow buggers from other countries actually think they have the right to compete with Americans in the marketplace. When in the history of humanity has any group of people had tougher lives than they?
They call me Mr Celsius!
Мастер
Злой Мудак
Mauerspecht

Postby Lance » Mon May 01, 2006 10:04 pm

Bill_Thompson wrote:Lance, I cannot believe you are defending all these whack folks.

What are you talking about?

Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Infuriati (The Enraged Ones)