Hillary Still Pressing On

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Hillary Still Pressing On

Postby Bill_Thompson » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:17 am

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 4420080104

NASHUA, New Hampshire (Reuters) - New York Sen. Hillary Clinton, reeling from defeat in Iowa at the hands of Barack Obama, urged Democratic voters on Friday not to build up "false hopes" by choosing an inexperienced presidential candidate.

No, Hillary, they just don't want to choose a crappy one.

Clinton, 60, a New York senator who would be the first woman U.S. president, has led national opinion polls for months and was once seen as the all-but-inevitable Democratic presidential nominee for the November election.

It makes sense that it is time for a woman president. But it should even more be time for a black president. And since Hillary is 60, it is obvious that she has been botoxed to the hilt with that suddenly smooth-as-a-baby's bum face that looks younger than her daughter's face. How about a president who is not a phoney?

"We can't have false hopes. We've got to have a person who can walk into that Oval office on day one and start doing the hard work that it takes to deliver change," she said.

This "from day-one" talking point that your handlers have dreamt up as a marketing ploy does not make any sense and I do not see how anyone can imagine you are talking about yourself. I do not think you will ever be able to take command, Ms. "Whitewater" or how about Ms. "Stan-Lee-Campaign-Fraud" or how about Ms. "Vast-Right-Wing-Conspiracy" or how about Ms. "Telling-The-Truth-Never-Worked-Before".

Asked how disappointed she was about Iowa, Clinton said: "I was never a front-runner of any significance in Iowa. Iowa, I knew, was always going to be hard for me."

You must be reading the rule book your husband wrote on effective lying. Your web site was presenting faux statically analysis that you were definitely going to win in Iowa. I noticed your people have quickly taken them down.

Clinton told several hundred supporters at a rally in Nashua that she wanted to listen to their concerns and urged them to think about who would be best to bring change "based not only on a leap of faith," but on their records.

According to your records, you have been too hard-headed and arrogant to effectively negotiate with anyone to ever get any change done.

In Iowa, Clinton said she had done well with voters over 45 but not so well with under 30s. "I take responsibility for that. So I'm going to in the next five days do as much as I can to talk about my record in creating opportunities for young people.

"I'm not someone who just calls for change or demands change but actually produces change and I'm going to take that message to young people as well as people of all ages."

Those opportunities would not include any military jobs, I am sure.

She said Democrats also needed a candidate able to withstand the "Republican attack machine."

But what about the vast right wing conspiracy producing Republicans looking to combat delusional paranoid sociopaths like yourself?

People who like you, do not really know you. And yet people close to you, generally have horror stories to tell. I wonder how long the fake, chuckles-the-clown Hillary is going to last and the real Hillary emerges.

Also, since you have burned any bridge to Edwards and Obama, It is only a matter of time before they team up against you. You will not even get a chance to be on a ticket for vice president, Hillary.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby MM_Dandy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:00 pm

I eagerly await Mrs. Clinton's response...
MM_Dandy
King of Obscurity

Postby KLA2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:41 pm

"Time for a black president."
"Time for a woman president."
"Can't have a Catholic president, because he answers to the Pope." {Oh, yeah, that was Kennedy. :lol: }
"I'll vote for whoever maintains that every word of the bible is the literal truth. And should be the only thing taught in our schools!"

This aspect of populist democracy worries me. How many people in any democracy vote for the best person, regardless of that other less important stuff?

I know. "To dream the impossible dream ..." :roll:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Enzo » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:21 am

Define " best person." That will make it so much easier to spot him or her on the ballot.
Enzo
Enlightened One
Enlightened One
Chortling with glee!

Postby Bill_Thompson » Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:16 am

KLA2 wrote:"Time for a black president."
"Time for a woman president."
"I'll vote for whoever maintains that every word of the bible is the literal truth. And should be the only thing taught in our schools!"

You have these things in quotes. So whom are you quoting?
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Enzo wrote:Define " best person." That will make it so much easier to spot him or her on the ballot.

Yeah. As they say at the massage parlour, "Ay, there's the rub."

(And no, Bill, I cannot provide a source for that. Well, OK. Initials only. WS.) :roll:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-FxNb39Gg&feature=user John Kerry Endorses Barack Obama!

What does this mean for Edwards? What does this mean for Hillary?
Kerry came close to beating Bush. So I wonder how many of his former supporters will take his endorsement to heart.

Hey, we have found ONE Hillary supporter, even if John Kerry has dumped her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAPYmVG ... re=related "Never been envious of people." That is probably true, actually. But then, so what? You can say that about a lot of people. You can say that probabily about most bad people as well. If that is something that your mom can say about you, that at the top of the short list to put into a national commercial, that is not saying a lot.

"She has empathy for other people's unfortuante circumstances"? We know this demonstratively and historically to be a lie. Either her mom has lived in the dark or she has been paid to lie. WHat about Paula Jones "unfortunated circumstances"?

KLA2 wrote:
Enzo wrote:Define " best person." That will make it so much easier to spot him or her on the ballot.

Yeah. As they say at the massage parlour, "Ay, there's the rub."

(And no, Bill, I cannot provide a source for that. Well, OK. Initials only. WS.) :roll:

You got me. Who is WS?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Return to Current Events and Politics