Night of the Living Democrats

Discussions of things currently in the news.

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 pm

http://www.gelsana.com/zombie.html
Last edited by Bill_Thompson on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:56 pm

You holding a shotgun is a scary sight indeed. :shock:
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Dragon Star wrote:You holding a shotgun is a scary sight indeed. :shock:

It was in the script. What can I say? I suggested a loaded Barbara Olsen book but they turned me down.
If you are looking for information about William M. "Bill" Thompson, please see here: Notice to people seeking info on Members or Former Members.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:22 pm

I am curious, Bill. Historically, are there any Democrats you admire, or any Republicans you do not? Name names. Optionally, give reasons. :wink: {Limit it to the last 100 years, if you wish.}

If you think this question is too tough and unfair, say so. {Because it probably is :wink: } Could be the subject of a book, but a 100 word answer is tough. :lol:
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:23 pm

KLA2 wrote:I am curious, Bill. Historically, are there any Democrats you admire, or any Republicans you do not? Name names. Optionally, give reasons. :wink: {Limit it to the last 100 years, if you wish.}

If you think this question is too tough and unfair, say so. {Because it probably is :wink: } Could be the subject of a book, but a 100 word answer is tough. :lol:

Sure. I like Obama. I think a fresh start would be good for the country.

And before 9-11-2001 I was a hard-core liberal and I voted for Bill Clinton and I also voted for Al Gore.

I think Hillary is a phoney tho' and I cannot see why everyone does not see that.

Republicans I do not like? Well, as I said, I voted for Al Gore over George W. Bush. I do not think Bush is a smart guy. But, as suprising as it is to admit, Kerry actually as a lower IQ and is much more shadier.

Does that answer your question?
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby KLA2 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Yes. And reveals a more complex and balanced nature then you usually show. In my opinion. (I intend that as a compliment. :wink: )
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
KLA2
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Bill_Thompson » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:19 pm

KLA2 wrote:Yes. And reveals a more complex and balanced nature then you usually show. In my opinion. (I intend that as a compliment. :wink: )

Noone should follow the herd. People who say that they are a "Life-Long --"whatever (Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Republican). I shy away from.
Bill_Thompson
Puppet Master
Puppet Master

Postby troubleagain » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm a life-long contrarian. :wink:
Resistance ain't no good. Y'all's gonna be assimilated.--The Good Ol' Borg
-------------------
I'm never so happy as when I'm covered in bird poop, cat hair, dog slobber and garden dirt.
troubleagain
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Postby Dragon Star » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 am

Bill_Thompson wrote:
KLA2 wrote:Yes. And reveals a more complex and balanced nature then you usually show. In my opinion. (I intend that as a compliment. :wink: )

Noone should follow the herd. People who say that they are a "Life-Long --"whatever (Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Republican). I shy away from.

Huh, we have something in common after all. :?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Return to Current Events and Politics