UFO Watchdog down....

Have you seen a UFO?

UFO Watchdog down....

Postby vonmazur » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:42 pm

UFO Watchdog is down. Anyone know whazzup??

Dale in Ala
"neca eos omnes-Deus suos agnoscet"
vonmazur
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:07 pm

Translation please?
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Re: UFO Watchdog down....

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:45 pm

vonmazur wrote:UFO Watchdog is down. Anyone know whazzup??

Dale in Ala
Geez .. all those old BABB battles and I never heard of this site before. Could they have changed their name? I did a quick search and found this listed for 'UFO Watchdog' but don't know if that's the ufowatchdog.com site you're referring to.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

UFO Watchdog....

Postby vonmazur » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:52 pm

No it isn't that one in the link. This is the guy who has Ed Dames listed as "Scumbag of Millenium", etc....was once sued by Sean David Morton, SDM lost in court.....etc....An interesting site, denounces C2C and Bell, and Noory, and even Linda Molton Howe....I thought maybe SDM put a hit on them or something really conspiratorial......for once!

Dale
vonmazur
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:52 pm

Oh, it's a website, that explains it.
Dragon Star
Enlightened One
Enlightened One

Re: UFO Watchdog....

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:24 pm

vonmazur wrote:No it isn't that one in the link. This is the guy who has Ed Dames listed as "Scumbag of Millenium", etc....was once sued by Sean David Morton, SDM lost in court.....etc....An interesting site, denounces C2C and Bell, and Noory, and even Linda Molton Howe....I thought maybe SDM put a hit on them or something really conspiratorial......for once!

Dale
Sounded like it was an entertaining site as well. I bookmarked the dead site and if it comes back up I'll drop a line in here. Regarding C2C, I kinda liked Art and never really listened to the show after Noory took over. BTW, the first time I saw a picture of Ms Howe I was shocked. She sounds like such a crone over the radio. I assume she's still chasing crop-circles and such. So Ed Dames is still kicking around too, eh? How does he explain his remote-viewing batting average? I guess George don't care, so long as the woos keep tuning in.
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

Postby Bandit » Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:07 am

I tried today and at least a page came up. They are changing servers and will be back "shortly."
Bandit
Government Shill
Government Shill

UFO Watchdog

Postby vonmazur » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:57 am

Thanks, yes a very entertaining site, one of the few UFO bellievers who understands what logic implies......

Dale
vonmazur
NWOobie
NWOobie

Postby I Am He » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:47 am

vonmazur wrote: understands what logic implies......(partial quote)
What?? There is no Logic at all when it comes to the topic of UFO's. Somewhere along the way Unidentified Flying Objects became Alien Spacecraft, and to put any logic to that is beyond me. Should not the term UFO be changed to 'AS' ?? Because UFO means exactly what the initials stand for, nothing else. It does not mean Flying Saucers with little green men in them defying the laws of Physics.
ho·me·o·path
n.
An effect produced by the successive dilution of intelligence to non-existent levels; can cause an unqualified high school drop out to consider themselves better qualified than actual doctors. See also: whack job
I Am He
Paid Debunker
Paid Debunker

Return to UFOs, Aliens and Extraterrestrial Intelligence